Honored Contributor

Re: Sometimes Sympathy Is Hard To Come By

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

What is wrong with your basic puppy, kitty, bird, gerbil, bunny?  

A gerbil is a glorified mouse. whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

If there was a "sucking" sound, the mask did not fit properly.  There should be no more sound than a mild sound of the motor which is about like the motor of your computer.

Honored Contributor

The snake belongs in nature....he is doing what would come naturally in his indigenous habitat but not so acceptable as a city dweller.  🪱

Honored Contributor

The article I saw said the snake was a reticulated python that turned aggressive, and the owner was on life support in critical condition.   

Esteemed Contributor

@RedTop   Thanks for the information.  The artcle I saw didn't say the type of snake.

Good gravy, 15ft. of snake that is basically a giant muscle.

Respected Contributor

This has bothered me for some time. People buy these snakes then get tired of them and just let them go. They are destroying our native wildlife. Same with people who buy exotic fish and throw them in the river or lake. I know a ban wouldn't work because people always find a way and you can get most anything on the internet now but there's got to be some way to put a stop to this.

Honored Contributor

@Trailrun23   Laws don't stop a whole group of those selling lots of animals just as they don't stop others from feeding various sorts of wild life in areas where laws make it unwise or even illegal.

Respected Contributor

Local news stated that the police department said that they are animal lovers but chose to kill the snake to try to save the guy's life.  Neighbors reported that they knew that the man had many pet snakes in his house.

Trusted Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

The article I saw said the snake was a reticulated python that turned aggressive, and the owner was on life support in critical condition.   

My news feed shows that the man has died.

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

Well, at least I don't have to worry about Petunia (8 lb. cat) killing me in my sleep.

I just hope there were no kids in that house.

The only worry I have is that my 19.2 pound red tabby, Sheldon, will knock me down and accidentally kill me. He is famous for running to get ahead of me and than cutting in front of me.