Respected Contributor

Re: Something Wacky going on with the QVC site today!

We are also being told - see other thread - we are getting new ‘checkout system’.  The web site does not function properly now so when this is being installed you can bet there are going to be ongoing problems - for us the customers - for weeks.  

Q needs to upgrade their tech crew.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Malwarebytes kept popping up yesterday while I was online. I had to reboot my computer.

I know when I post a message I don't know if it posted or not. I hit the back button & a box saying leave this page opens where I can click on it to leave it closes. If I go back to the page where I left a post it's there???

From other posts I have read seems like Q has been working on some things so I doubt they are worried about how the message board is working with the other work they are trying to do. 

Honored Contributor

Of course, vintage QVC, at the same time they tell us about their love for us being demonstrated by their new and supposedly improved check out process... they fail to tell us that the entire rest of the website will be bat guano crazy and essentially non-functional for periods of time... Thank you Q, we feel the love... Whatever...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Of course, vintage QVC, at the same time they tell us about their love for us being demonstrated by their new and supposedly improved check out process... they fail to tell us that the entire rest of the website will be bat guano crazy and essentially non-functional for periods of time... Thank you Q, we feel the love... Whatever...

@stevieb 

bat guano crazy” - perfect description. Gave me a chuckle.

Honored Contributor

It's not just QVC today.  I had a devil of a time checking out a purchase at HSN this afternoon!  The screen swirled and sat for the longest time before processing my order. 

Please don't tell me Qurate is melding the IT systems of QVC & HSN together.

Honored Contributor

It's gone wonky on me too.

Honored Contributor

What a fiasco. It has been hours now.

Respected Contributor

When the system boots me off or drops the web connection, sometimes I can get back in by accessing the boards from the QVC home page. I am usually still signed in too. I normally go the boards from a bookmark.

That happened to me just now.

Honored Contributor

NO ! you don't say  !

Honored Contributor

I e-mailed QVC Social.  Melvin said he'll "reach out" to their IT department.