YUMMY!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Somethin' to warm y'all up

Didn't he die recently?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44wrote:

Didn't he die recently?

@Tinkrbl44 I think maybe you are thinking of Sam Shepard who passed recently.  Both are great actors and had that strong, stoic quality about them.

Respected Contributor

Him and Tom selleck.  Don't make them like that anymore.  Rugged and sexy without even trying.

Honored Contributor

@Elri wrote:

Married to Katharine Ross 33 years.  I looked it up.   He married only once, to  her.  She, however,  had been married before--a few times!

A one-man woman.   That is a rarity.

@Elri

I'm sure you meant a "one woman man."  She has had her share of men, but it appears this one tamed her!  No surprise!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

@sissy2 tree

Ha!  I DID! After I posted, I was doing stuff around the house and I thought; "Did I say one-man or one-woman?"   Rats $%^&###)

I usually blame this kind of stuff  on too much anesthesia, but I think it was that last birthday in January that got me.    

Thanks for the correction.     

Valued Contributor

@LilacTree

I typed a reply.  It should be below this one.  I don't think it was sent to you.

It's funny.  I wanted to post years ago but decided to wait until I had more time.  So, now that I have more time, I have 2 macular holes.  Apparently, worrying about misspellings has made my content suffer.   

I appreciate you finding the error.  What is also ironic is that I was the designated proofreader and editor for all the people at work. 

I remember years ago when you were Ford.  I also saw your picture a year or so ago.  You should have called yourself Mercedes.  Fords are too plain.   I can remember some names from back then--in the days when people would shred each other to pieces.  It was just ridiculous.    

Any misspellings:  I'm too tired to look lol         

Respected Contributor

Related image

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

I was still COLD...............Smiley Very Happy

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

oh my he was a hunk . always liked his acting.