Honored Contributor

Aww! Cricket looks so sweet and like she just can't understand why she can't play with her big friendsSmiley Happy

Such beautiful pictures all of them so sweet.

The deer look like they like to see you as much as you like to see them!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Those deer sure aren't skiddish around you.  You must possess that aura of one with a kind good heart animals can sense. Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Cricket is too sweet for words!

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Honored Contributor

Cricket is a cutie!  So glad you posted a picture, MamaWick.

Trusted Contributor

So sweet! 

Honored Contributor

Cricket is a cutie!  I love her name. 

Honored Contributor

What a little cutie that Cricket is!  Great picture of her among the wild daisies.  What a herd of friends you have.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

The picture of Cricket was taken last year when we still lived in Wisconsin, but it's our favorite one of her.  We named her Cricket because she's hard to catch (so she's never off lead when we are outside).  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Awww... Cricket is a cutie.....  And the deer are just beautiful....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

She's our 13-year-old brindle baby.  Deer head, which is probably why she wants to play with the big dogs... she feels a kinship.

She's so cute!! I've been fostering the sweetest dogster ever. She's a deer head chihuahua, long-haired black and tan. She would love to meet your Cricket and the deer.