Trusted Contributor

Re: Some product reviews make me laugh...

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@StraytoStay wrote:

Last winter's Josie Maran TSV had many reviews complaining that the UNscented perfume had no scent! That still cracks me up!😂

@StraytoStay  What was the product that was 'unscented'? It couldn't have been perfume...LOL

@Susan Louise the unscented one was introduced in a TSV last winter, so those reviews are gone, but there were some posts you could look up here that were complaining there was no scent, too. Smiley Happy

A28396
Josie Maran Argan Holistic Fragrance
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@wishmoon wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Yes, they do! 😄

I love the ones that rave about the item bought and neglect to tell us what color was purchased!

@JustJazzmom  And better yet...those that give a 5 star review and do nothing but complain!

The biggest problem is that obviously anything gets posted as a review no matter how silly or ridiculous it is...and even when the review doesn't match the product! The reviewer didn't bother to double check the item # they entered to make the review and just continued with the process til they hit the submit button...

QVC has absolutely no QC when it comes to reviews whatsoever. I remember reading a review for a home product and the review was complaining about the length of the skirt being too short...SMH

Not true at all! I forget all the circumstances, I think I bought a blouse and when I received it, the color was dull and drab, not at all like I'd expected. I said I didn't like it but would gladly give it to my mother-in-law (who I detested, but she's dead now) because it would suit her. For some reason, they never printed that one. Smiley LOL

@wishmoon That can only mean one thing...the QC for QVC reviews needs a QC...

We need to take time collectively to wrap our brains around that... Smiley Tongue

It's like an Escher painting:

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StraytoStay wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@StraytoStay wrote:

Last winter's Josie Maran TSV had many reviews complaining that the UNscented perfume had no scent! That still cracks me up!😂

@StraytoStay  What was the product that was 'unscented'? It couldn't have been perfume...LOL

@Susan Louise the unscented one was introduced in a TSV last winter, so those reviews are gone, but there were some posts you could look up here that were complaining there was no scent, too. Smiley Happy

A28396
Josie Maran Argan Holistic Fragrance

@wishmoon I looked up that item # and it is not a fragrance...but a firming/wrinkle night cream...not a 'holistic fragrance'.

Besides, my point is, ALL fragrances have a scent...there is no such thing as an 'unscented fragrance'.

Of coarse there are many things 'unscented'...deoderants, candles, body and/or hand creams, etc...but not perfumes Smiley Happy

A perfume by definition in and of itself is a scent...LOL

Trusted Contributor

A283969 

@Susan Louise I didn't see this earlier. Qvc changed my post from hTML or something, but Josie indeed sells unscented scent. The forum posts were kind of funny, it's worth a search.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Honored Contributor

And then there are those reviews for 'oversized' tops/t-shirts...

They say they are way too big and they had to go down a size...that the sizing is off...

Honored Contributor

That's why I think there should be a format when you post that shows such things as size, fit, color, ease of use, etc with space to just add other comments. 

The ones I hate are those that say don't waste your money this is junk but never say why.  I really don't let reviews affect my purchase except for clothing sizing.  The one that was so laughable was one for a kitchen item that rated it 2 stars and said I don't need this so sending it back!  She should have known that before ordering!!

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay  Am I reading this right?  Unscented perfume?  Whats the point?  I must really be getting old I dont understand this at all!  LOL

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Yep...some eviews make you shake your head!

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Yes, they do! 😄

I love the ones that rave about the item bought and neglect to tell us what color was purchased!

@JustJazzmom .... how about the ones that rave or complain about an item they have not even received yet?  That drives me insane.