Honored Contributor

Re: Some nice new public habits

It's early so I could be missing something but that's what shoppers do everywhere since those dividers came into use use.  You put your items on the belt and when you are through, you put the divider on so cashier knows when to stop. 

Honored Contributor

@debic wrote:

I'd love the quarter for the cart thing.  I've never heard of it, but people are pretty lazy about returning them anywhere.

@debic, huge pet peeve of mine, especially when they take it back and make it to the door and leave it propped up against the wall or pillar or someone starts putting them in a parking space and others think it's the buggy pen and put theirs there.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

@debic wrote:

I'd love the quarter for the cart thing.  I've never heard of it, but people are pretty lazy about returning them anywhere.

@debic, huge pet peeve of mine, especially when they take it back and make it to the door and leave it propped up against the wall or pillar or someone starts putting them in a parking space and others think it's the buggy pen and put theirs there.  

They unload and go here, barely pushing to the side so they can pull out.   Biggest problem is it's not flat anywhere and the carts roll into cars more often than not.  I usually park a long way from the door but I still have a few dings.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Re: Some nice new public habits

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's early so I could be missing something but that's what shoppers do everywhere since those dividers came into use use.  You put your items on the belt and when you are through, you put the divider on so cashier knows when to stop. 

People here, have always done this.