Honored Contributor

Re: Some encouraging numbers for Covid-19

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Regarding contact tracing, this is from today's Los Angeles Times:

"...contract traces do not identify cases that have stemmed from from public spaces, which include protests, indoor malls, and restaurants. 'We don't have any way of tracking that information,' Ferrer said Monday about the difficulty in pinpointing the exact point of transmission from public areas."

There went that conspiracy.  People are only hearing part of the story or only part of the story is being reported.   

Also can’t track from Large indoor gatherings.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor

Probalbly because other news sources feel beholden to stuff the nonsense down our throats.  I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't drink from the toilet.  The end.

Trusted Contributor

HURRAY!!!!!  we are finally "green" on the 26th.... i can finally get my hair and nails done!!! this may seem so "little" and not important... but im so happy.. havent been myself since march... been kinda depressed and im so glad... but then again numbers may go up again they're saying there's a second wave of it... and the disappointing part is we can be shut down again... i dont want to think about that.. poeple just need to be smart.. i hate my masks with a passion, but i will still wear them out in public..  i just want to be able to do the "normal" things i did months ago.. so happy!!

Respected Contributor

@Creek Street wrote:

Probalbly because other news sources feel beholden to stuff the nonsense down our throats.  I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't drink from the toilet.  The end.

Sure

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky