Honored Contributor

A lot of items on my wish list had $5 S&H which are all now $5.50 S&H.

Guess I better not leave them on my wish list for too long, or the price of the S&H will surpass the price of the item, LOL!

One example is H206035, Valerie's dew drop ornaments for $25 with $5.50 S&H, was $5 S&H.

**Side Note**

The S&H charges are not showing right now on the item pages, according to Q they're doing an 'update' to the system which should be finished by noon (thread in Customer Care forum).

For now, you have to put the item in your cart to see the S&H.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: Some S&H charges going up

@KingstonsMom hmmmmm.  Very interesting. 

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar

LOL! Cute pic!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I agree about the pic. So precious and made me laugh out loud.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I noticed. 

Respected Contributor

The Q needs to remove the "V" from their name. When adding s/h to the item price it's rare that I find them competitive with other merchants especially when buying multiples. I was a regular shopper years ago but I've given up on the Q for many things.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

A lot of items on my wish list had $5 S&H which are all now $5.50 S&H.

Guess I better not leave them on my wish list for too long, or the price of the S&H will surpass the price of the item, LOL!

One example is H206035, Valerie's dew drop ornaments for $25 with $5.50 S&H, was $5 S&H.

**Side Note**

The S&H charges are not showing right now on the item pages, according to Q they're doing an 'update' to the system which should be finished by noon (thread in Customer Care forum).

For now, you have to put the item in your cart to see the S&H.

Well if that is the case.....i would hope that the mailings are processed quicker...since they did the $3.00 shipping on items or $5.00  it takes so much longer to receive the items.......if they are gonna raise the shipping...they should raise the quality of shipping.....

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17

Me too! I've gotten to where I hate to order anything that isn't coming via UPS.....ALL THE WAY!

None of this handoff to USPS business! If USPS is involved in any way, I have to add 2-3 days for arrival and the USPS 'tracking' is a bad joke!

Trusted Contributor

Two words for QVC - Amazon, ZAPPOS.   Love the FREE shipping.

Contributor

I agree. Items take longer than other thing I order online. A lot of times it;s free shipping. QVC is great but getting too expensive for my budget.