Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Some People Are Just So Ungrateful

@cherry wrote:

@Anonymous032819  I think you are just in a bad place right now. It is hard to live in isolation, and this  what is happening to single people. You have your dad's death still to come to grips with, and this is a scary time. It is particularly hard when you have no back up family to lean on

This too shall pass. I wish I could phone you or send you an email..We used to be able to share information with others if we wanted to..

I met a lot of really nice people like that..Promise yourself ,once this is over you will move in broader circles. You have a lot of nice qualities ,and anyone would love to have you for their friend..You just need some company, and some people to make your laugh, right now. It is very hard not to have someone in the house that you can vent to

Happier times are coming..Remember  nothing lasts forever ,not bad times or good times. It takes a storm and some sun to give you a rainbow...you will have one at some point

@cherry 

Good to SEE you.  Hope you and yours are well.

BE Safe ~ Be Well

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Carmie   Thank you for that information I had no idea.

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo  this is what I was thinking of for @Mom2Dogs also. It´s worth a try.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs   You're welcome.  I hope it works out for you.  Every little bit helps.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs  you and your husband qualify for the loan.  My sister and her son applied for it (they were told that they should) and they will be using it for expenses.

What you have is a small business.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

So I think there is plenty of 'why me' going around...those working in a work location, those working at home and those not working at all...what ever the reason.  And I feel for all!!!

But my biggest concern is how are all virus related funds going to be paid back??  This country will be in debt doodoo for the next hundred years!!

@corita 

Long before this virus started we had built a 3 Trillion Dollar deficit, highest Ever.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Sage04   Was your sister's contact their local bank or their state?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs  in the City where we live. Just check with my sister and she said you can get it without having paid unemployment insurance.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We just keep truckin just like everyone else. I sort of adopted my next door neighbors ,because I think they are scared stiff to go to the store

When I get groceries I always pick up some stuff for them as a little gift. I make sure to stick in a candle or flowers and something sweet, and paper products. They are older than Mr Cherry and myself and  the husband is a disabled Nam vet. We are sort of in a tricky area, all of the surrounding counties are hit pretty bad.. We are not in as tough a spot as they are ,yet

I just got the sweetest call from  the wife thanking me and Mr Cherry for thinking of them. Her husband  had some sort of treatment at the VA today and it makes him half sick for a bit..I hope he didn't run in to any covid stuff while there @Drythe 

Stay well everyone..be  defiant ,and refuse to let this stuff ruin your life.. None of us are  promised a tomorrow, so enjoy today, and make it count, it is all we have for sure..

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs  she said you can still be approved for unemployment benefits without  having paid into it.