Trusted Contributor

So...who watched Fashion Police?

I was disappointed in Kathy Griffen, but I realize she probably feels a great deal of pressure. She may need time to get her feet in the ground and find her own comfort zone. I really had a feeling of a chill between she and Giuliana. Also--I miss George!
Super Contributor

Re: So...who watched Fashion Police?

When was it on?

Esteemed Contributor

It was on tonight, but will probably be repeated tonight and tomorrow and probably more during the week.

I think KG probably is getting her feel for things. She was much tamer than I thought she'd be. I'm sure it was a very hard episode to tape for Kelli and Giuliana. Probably very uncomfortable for all of them. I miss George, too. Does anyone know why he left?

Respected Contributor

noticed the chilly vibe too and the show seemed stiff and Kathy hon you got no clue about clothes

Respected Contributor

I caught the last half of it. I thought Giuliana acted as though it was her show, which doesn't surprise me.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I saw the last half of it. Kathy wasn't too bad. Brad did pretty good too.

Giuliana just annoyed me to no end. She said she didn't like Amal's gloves, but Kelly pointed out to her that she told Amal she loved them on air.

Honored Contributor

G was probably just in a bad mood because she is being un over the coals regarding her skinny frame and choice of dress.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Kathy Griffin was kind of stiff and awkward. She just wasn't funny at all. I think she'll probably eventually get in the groove but this wasn't a good first impression. I also thought G acted like Queen Bee and that it was ""her"" show. I've never been a huge fan of hers anyway. I missed the first few minutes. Was Brad just temping for George or is George gone and Brad is taking his place? I thought Brad did a great job.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Super Contributor

It is going to take time for them all to mesh... what I can not figure out is why was Kathy chosen when she is just a comedian and has no tie to fashion at all????

It was similar to American Idol having the Ellen on as a judge... and she was not musical at all? Why was Ellen on the judging panel for great music?????

What does Kathy adds to the mix other than sleazy nasty dirty humor? That is the only tie in to Joan Rivers that she has. Both have and had toilet mouths and filthy minds. In than they both mirror each other. Joan did have a knack for fashion... not my kind if fashion... but at least she sold her own line of clothes.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

George is not returning. I like Brad.

I guess I don't take it as a serious ""fashion"" show. It doesn't matter what their credentials are.