Esteemed Contributor

Re: So, who DID go shopping on Black Friday?

I purchased the new Mother Teresa lladro on Amazon and the last one.  I could not get it on my recent trip to Spain unless I went to Valencia which was not on my itinerary.  This is for a very special friend who experienced a traumatic loss of a loved one in August.  He is quite altruistic and spiritual and I think this will be appreciated. 

My best friend is a great cook and experiments with different ethnic cuisines....I purchased a tagine and a Maroccan cook book for her on Amazon 

lastly, as one gift to my nieces three children, all in their 20s, I purchased the TSV and the Bible experience for my newly, diagnosed legally blind neighbor 

I am happy with my purchases and I do online shopping totally, I hate going to malls, the exception being Nordstroms if need be.  I'll do the remainder of my shopping in NYC because I love the City at holiday time and at my local Victorian Christmas shop. 

Honored Contributor

went out early,  home by 10

then went out again,

did some ordering yesterday. 

fun day

Honored Contributor

Now that I live in a rural area, one of the only stores I have to shop at is Kohl's. And I've never been a fan of Kohl's. But my kids like their stuff so there we were in line that wrapped around to the back of the store yesterday. Got a lot and was sure to get gift receipts with everything. Mission accomplished. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a roomba.  Now, I had the original years ago and wasn't too keen on it at that time.  Many years have passed and the reviews look decent so I'm giving it another try.

Took care of a Christmas gift from Target online yesterday, as well as a 20 percent off at LL Bean. 

Respected Contributor

My mom and I have made it our tradition to go out shopping. Now that stores are open on Thursday, we go out that night. Went to my favorite mall to Macy's Thursday night and got some really great deals. Went out to another mall Friday to go to Penneys and Dillards to have a look, but didn't buy anything.