Honored Contributor

Re: So - what silly thing has happened in your world lately?

@SaRina, Why do we do that? It's like the brain has to catch up with the reality, and then we go, on no you aren't there!! But I'll find you! LOL So good to know we all do silly things.

Honored Contributor

I recently had a reason to drive my friend's car for several days. We always buy American cars and hers was a foreign one so you can't imagine how difficult it was. Everything felt like it was in the wrong place.Tried to turn on the lights and the windsheild wipers came on -- I never figured out how to work the radio - the doors had weird locks I finally gave up on and just did not lock it. The sterring wheel locked when you take the key out - took me a while to figure that one out.When it started to rain I had to pull into a parking lot until I could figure out where the wipers were - despite that I seemed to be turning them on by accident all the time.

Respected Contributor

Not too recent, but ... One time, I had to bring one of our cats to the Vet for a check-up.  Well, the only bag I could find for the "sample" was from McDonald's.  When I handed it to the receptionist, she laughed and said: "Oh, is this my lunch ??!!"  So funny !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I still use a *mouse*.  Never got used to that square pad or whatever it is on my laptop below the spacebar.

My mouse has been acting up.  Sometimes it works, more often, not.  Keeps making this musical sound when it comes and goes.  Ugh.

So my 3 year old grandson showed me today that you can actually scroll up and down on my laptop screen.  Can also enlarge pictures like you do on a phone.  I had no idea....it's a *touch screen*. 

I've wasted hours trying to use the stuped square pad when the stupid mouse doesn't work.

I'm asking for a new mouse for my birthday either way.