Respected Contributor

So - what silly thing has happened in your world lately?

[ Edited ]

Morning All,

Just tried to change the channel on the tv - repeatedly - with the handset from the phone.   Woman LOL

So, what silly thing has happened in your world lately?

Silly is good. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: So - what silly thing has happened in your world lately?

Hum along if you'd like, "welcome to my world"......

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The other night I did just the oposite. I tried to answer the phone with the tv gizmo (remote). I kept pushing what I thought was the talk button,and wondered why nothing was happening.-------Maybe that is why we were sent an invitation  to "visit" a retirement home in Montecito the other day?????

How are you and the Cowboy doing? I hope he is recovering well.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hennypenny wrote:

The other night I did just the oposite. I tried to answer the phone with the tv gizmo (remote). I kept pushing what I thought was the talk button,and wondered why nothing was happening.-------Maybe that is why we were sent an invitation  to "visit" a retirement home in Montecito the other day?????

How are you and the Cowboy doing? I hope he is recovering well.

Well, I am starting to feel better already! Smiley Very Happy

Butch is doing great, thank you.  I am staying home from work with him this week so he will probably be glad to see next Monday get here. I am a very attentive nurse but he keeps saying, I am fine - I am fine - just go do your thing.  My thing is changing channels with the phone !   And who knew Dr. Phil was even still on - much less five or six shows in a row?   Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I tried to close the garage overhead door while the hatch on my car was open! It scratched the #$%! out of it!Woman Mad Now the silly part...I did it again a few hours later.Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Hum along if you'd like, "welcome to my world"......

Humming loudly - and off key Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I tried to close the garage overhead door while the hatch on my car was open! It scratched the #$%! out of it!Woman Mad Now the silly part...I did it again a few hours later.Woman Surprised

Oh NO ! Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

I switch driving between two Suburbans. 

Long story short, same lever to left of steering wheel, but totally different functions.

I keep turning on the back window wiper instead of setting the cruise control.

My granddaughter kept looking back every time I did it.  'Nana's gone bananas'.

Honored Contributor

I'll make @SilleeMee feel better.  

I ran over a curb last month and caused $3000 worth of damage to my car returning books to the library.  I turned a different way out than I normally do to avoid scaring a pedestrian.  The ultimate kicker was the books were all about how to improve your life.  If it wasn't so ironically funny, I would have cried.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This morning I took my coffee cup over to the ice dispenser on the fridge, instead of to the coffee dispenser......didn't sleep well last night.

I just stood there for a few seconds trying to figure out why I wanted ice that time of morning (5AM).

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.