Regular Contributor

Re: So, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

@cherry wrote:

I don't like anything with hunk's of candy or cookie dough or brownies and the like in it. I like my ice cream smooth . I like pistachio. I don't mind nuts for some reason

Hi cherry, Haagen Daz makes pistachio that I like give it a try also talenti ice cream/gelato pistachio. 

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Honored Contributor

Right now I am indulging in McConnell's. Earl Gray Tea and biscuits.  Has an addictive tea  flavor with tons of burnt butter shortbread like cookies, broken. 

My all time favorite is McConnell's Toasted Coconut almond chocolate chip.  If you don't like lots of stuff in ice cream, you won't like this.  It has tons of big, house toasted coconut, huge dark chocolate chips, and tons of toast5ed almonds in a coconut cream base.  Dear Lord, it is addictive, and wonderful

like all Mconnells ice creams it is largely organic, local, and everything is done in house.  They make a lot of their chocolate, make all cookies, toast their own nuts .  They support local Santa Barbara farmers, do most in season and they are sustainable!  The milks and creams come from a local farm they have supported since 1948!!!  I buy online and have it shipped as I am nearly 400 miles away from them.

Respected Contributor

McConnells is a mile from my house. Sad thing is that I am now diabetic. Their coffee and their peppermint are to die for.

Honored Contributor

There is a small ice cream shop near me that only stays open in the summer months and I love their orange pineapple!  My dad used to get it for me as a kid and I have loved it ever since.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

My most fav is mocha almond fudge;  but I can't do any caffeine anymore and sugar is not my friend either. But my next favs are peach and I LOVE pumpkin.

Respected Contributor

nothing made by Ben and Jerry's.......................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Frequent Contributor

Pistachio with hot fudge

Butter Pecan

"God created memories so that we might have roses in December." - Italo Svevo