Honored Contributor

Re: So, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

@ECBG wrote:

Pralines and cream!  

Image result for pralines and cream haagen dazs cone

Oh, I love almost all of the Haagen Daz ice creams!  The Pralines and Cream, butter pecan, coffee, strawberry, chocolate covered almonds, vanilla!  The problem with this ice cream is that it goes straight to the hips and that it's only 14 oz, not 16 oz.  Expensive, too.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

This summer I have been loving salty caramel ice cream and chocolate covered cherry blizzards.

Honored Contributor

I am simple.  I LOVE vanilla!  Sure, I will try all other flavors... but if I had to choose out of 32 flavors like at baskin .... it would just be a real rich vanilla. Mmmmmmm!

Honored Contributor

I can't commit to one flavor.  But for those who like vanilla, Blue Bell makes a very respectable product.

Homemade Vanilla

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I don't like anything with hunk's of candy or cookie dough or brownies and the like in it. I like my ice cream smooth . I like pistachio. I don't mind nuts for some reason

Honored Contributor

Dulce de leche

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Dulce de leche

Oh, yes.  That's a good one.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Guess I'm  boring. My favorite ice cream flavor is New York Vanilla. It's extra rich. I love most vanilla, but really dislike vanilla bean flavor.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Trusted Contributor

It's  a toss up for me between Edys coffee and Coldstone French vanilla with Heath Bar.

Honored Contributor

It's been so long since I had icecream, I think I forgot..lol   There is pretty much no flavor I don't like but vanilla soft serve is my favorite.   Whenever I say that my husband rolls his eyes and says "that isn't even icecream."..lol