Honored Contributor

Re: So, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Hagan Daz honey vanilla... I haven't had it in years but it was always the best. I also used to like Howard Johnson's butter crunch and banana when I was young enough to eat ice cream without worrying about calories.... sigh.

Honored Contributor

I like spamoni (sp)

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I like spamoni (sp)

Ah, spumoni.  I didn't care for it when I was a kid, but then I bought some and it became an obsession.  I swear it was one of Talenti's flavors, but it doesn't appear on their website.  Perhaps it's seasonal.  Or I imagined it.

Either way, whatever I bought was wonderful.  And if I see it again, I'm stocking it.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Mint chocolate chip or Haagen Daz Vanilla Swiss almond.

Years ago, I used to eat vanilla softened slightly in the microwave (10-15 seconds),  throw in a couple handfuls of unsalted sunflower seeds and mix it in for a really nutty taste.   Yum!

Honored Contributor

wildcat fan wrote:

I'm one of those people who goes into a store with dozens of flavors and walks out with vanilla.  🍦❤️ ☺️

From what I've seen over the years, apparently vanilla is the country's favorite.

I'm really not a vanilla girl, but I do love a nice vanilla bean with my pumpkin cake or apple crisp.    Vanilla bean is THE best of the vanillas!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

cherry wrote:

I like spamoni (sp)

Ooh, I had forgotten about that.   One favorite of mine is the Dreyer's brand spumoni.  It's not like some spumonis.  It has some chocolate in it.  It's really wonderful.

I'm not one to have just one favorite of anything.  I like rocky road and have some Tillamook Rocky Road on hand.  Nice.

I also like Haagen Dazs sorbets - raspberry and peach are my favorites.

I also like a good mint chip.

McConnell's from Santa Barbara make some really great flavors.  One fav for me, since I love coconut more than most things, is their toasted coconut almond chip.   Shoekitty got me addicted to that, so that's her fault.  Smiley Happy  Heart

Frequent Contributor

Years ago they had a chocolate marsh I loved nothing on the market like it now. It was just milk chocolate and marshmallow cream. 

I hate Rocky road...anything with nuts I won't touch.

I now pretty much stick with no sugar added vanilla with hot fudge sauce...Yum!

Trusted Contributor

Butter Pecan

yummie, I want some NOW.

excellent question, @Lila Belle!

dee

Trusted Contributor

Cocolate Chip!  I also love dark chocolate Klondike bars!

They taste just like chocolate chip ice cream!!Woman Wink

Frequent Contributor

Rum raisin.