Respected Contributor

Re: So ... what have you bought on Amazon today?

I bought a pet-brush Roomba; I've been looking for a discounted one for several years, and this one was about $50 off. 

I also purchased a Legal Seafoods $50 gift card for $40 (for a gift). 

And will be receiving some Gorham stainless table settings, but I could only get 1 (4 place settings):  $29 instead of the reg. $100 price. I loved the pattern and a new set of stainless is another thing I have been thinking about for a few years.

Got a bargain on coconut oil, too.  I enjoyed the sale--but there sure was a lot of dreck and just a few items relevant to my current needs.

Esteemed Contributor

My purchase was less than $6.00   It was a door for my Fairy Garden. 

I really don't think it was part ot the Black Friday hoopla. It was lower priced now then when I put it on my wish list.

I cleared out my wish list also.

Valued Contributor

A portable room air conditioner.  Great price.  No tax. Free shipping. Will be here in 2 days! Win!!!

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of Dr Martens Clemency boots. They weren't a lightening deal, but they were on a huge discount at 56 dollars instead of the 130 they sell them for on the Docs website. Then I saved another 17 bucks with a "prime savings" that I wasn't expecting. So I'm thrilled. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval