Honored Contributor

So, what are you doing today?

So far I fed the dogs and cats, did three loads of laundry and made tomatillo sauce for the enchiladas I'm making later today. I'm having a cup of tea and trying to figure out what I'll have for breakfast. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: So, what are you doing today?

Laundry, bills and my nails.  It's time I got out of Ballet Pink and into some holiday colors.

Up since 5am, I'm also having tea, English breakfast.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Working from home, laundry, Christmas cards, and am mulling the idea of a Christmas get together with some good friends during December when the girls will be home from college. 

Respected Contributor

Rainy day, no work, slept in.  Cats fed, laundry going, sipping coffee, debating what to eat this am.  lazy day.

Respected Contributor

De cluttering.

I wonder if I can convince my neighbors a new store has opened up in the building? Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Worked out earlier, doing laundry now while shopping online (some stores are extending their Cyber Monday sales and reading the board.)

Honored Contributor

I'm doing what I do everyday, nothing.  I'm recovering from cancer and have little energy.  I look a shower and will go out for a blood test later.  That will do it for today.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I'm doing what I do everyday, nothing.  I'm recovering from cancer and have little energy.  I look a shower and will go out for a blood test later.  That will do it for today.

I've BTDT, it sucks. I hope you feel better and get good news on the lab work. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

GCR18, I hope you are feeling stronger soon. Take good care of yourself, I hope your lab results turn out great.

Honored Contributor

Going to the grocery store, for a few things, later this morning.  After that - not sure.  The excitement around here just never ends.  Smiley Happy