Honored Contributor

Re: So we've had this new board for about a week now,

Heehee - Am I the only one who ever heard 'thought bubble'?  I wonder if maybe I made it up.  Reminds me of when you see something animated and whatever the animated character is thinking or saying is in the bubble thingy.  Smiley Happy  

Anyway, I like that they have these icons at the left of each thread and it's a super quick to know where I've posted and/or read.  I don't usually look too far down the forum but I also never used the thing that a lot of people are wanting them to bring back where they can just go to one page and read all their posts.

Honored Contributor

And it is still terrible imo, shrugs.........

Super Contributor

I sorta like the changes..........but I didn't jump into the new boards for a while & just read and wandered around.........it's a new world of social media.........we join it or get left behind ol..........

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

sunshine45,

I feel the same way about the "my activity" feature.  I don't post a lot, but when I do I like to be able to come back and quickly look at my activity so I can see the comments that have posted since I was here last.

If I ask a question, I want to be able to see if anyone responded, and if so, thank them. 

I don't always remember exactly where I posted, but with the "my activity" feature it showed me immediately, and all I had to do was click on it and it took me right to it. 

Respected Contributor

@brownponytail80 wrote:

The issue of moderators being inconsistent with what gets deleted and what doesn't hasn't been resolved.  I still believe they are biased based on WHO starts the thread, not the content of the thread.

It depends on how the modding here works.   If each mod has certain forums they mod they don't cross the barrier.  Also mods generally have different interpetations of the rules.   Unless it's off the wall, there's no reason chastise them.   

Aside from the fact that everone thinks their issues are the most important and should be handled immediatley, I'm assuming the mods here have other jobs to do.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Heehee - Am I the only one who ever heard 'thought bubble'?  I wonder if maybe I made it up.  Reminds me of when you see something animated and whatever the animated character is thinking or saying is in the bubble thingy.  Smiley Happy  

Anyway, I like that they have these icons at the left of each thread and it's a super quick to know where I've posted and/or read.  I don't usually look too far down the forum but I also never used the thing that a lot of people are wanting them to bring back where they can just go to one page and read all their posts.

I call them thought bubbles as well, even tho they are speaking bubbles. Smiley Wink  Thought bubbles have circles at the bottom not arrows.

LOL, how's that for nitpicking.  LOL

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The emoties ARE horrible.  The one winking smiley looks like she has a sty.