Respected Contributor

Re: So this is supposed to help me sleep? lol!

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

Oh man, you guys, I really enjoy ASMR though some of it is just a bit over the top so I can totally understand how if you stumble upon those at first it can really just turn you off. And there are many that don't respond to it at all. 

@Pqfan nothing wrong with playing the field a bit and I'm so happy that you've been able to venture out into dating again!  🦋

@GenXmuse Thanks. Heart

Tonight while I was out with man #1 at dinner #2 man Mr. Green Eyes called twice.

I am not much of a playing the field type lolSmiley Very Happy

I better not add any more into this right now.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan do you exercise regularly? I have several good friends who as long as I have known them have always had pretty bad sleeping problems. I asked them if they exercised regularly and neither did. One friend swore up and down this wouldn't help as she was on some serious medication and even that didn't help. She started walking daily and within a few days she was sleeping so much better. 

I am not saying this is your problem at all, just making a suggestion.

I find diet and exercise are so important for not only things like skin, hair and a better immune system but also a good nights sleep. What I find really strange is that both of these women went to quite a few drs and even sleep studies yet none of their drs talked to either about diet and exercise. They were given some serious controlled drugs almost immediately but no talk about two of the most important things that have the most to do with good sleeping habits. I thought that was so strange.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@Pqfan do you exercise regularly? I have several good friends who as long as I have known them have always had pretty bad sleeping problems. I asked them if they exercised regularly and neither did. One friend swore up and down this wouldn't help as she was on some serious medication and even that didn't help. She started walking daily and within a few days she was sleeping so much better. 

I find diet and exercise are so important for not only things like skin, hair and a better immune system but also a good nights sleep. What I find really strange is that both of these women went to quite a few drs and even sleep studies yet none of their drs talked to either about diet and exercise. They were given some serious controlled drugs almost immediately but no talk about two of the most important things that have the most to do with good sleeping habits. I thought that was so strange.

@Irshgrl31201 Hi, no I am a couch potato lol but this is something that I want to do because I know it would help me. I notice I do sleep better on the days I am more active. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 Hi, no I am a couch potato lol but this is something that I want to do because I know it would help me. I notice I do sleep better on the days I am more active. Smiley Happy

Good for you @Pqfan! My friend started really small and I was at her house everyday after work so she had a walking buddy, for the first month. She started just going around her block twice and then every week we  added a block. I think when people go to hard too quickly, it makes them want to stop because they are feeling pains and strains they haven't felt in a while. Taking it slowly really lets you get used to it. Good luck!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 Thanks so much. I really need to be more active. As I get older I am concerned about loss of mobility and I want to do something while I still have the ability to do improve it somewhat.