Occasional Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Not sick of them yet!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Contributor

I have to agree.  I'm not fond of the line and it's too overpriced. Way too many TSV's!   Hope they move on to something else soon.  

Respected Contributor

Every ten days?  That's a stretch.  If you're not crazy about her items, go with what makes you crazy.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

Every ten days?  That's a stretch.  If you're not crazy about her items, go with what makes you crazy.

Quite a stretch.  

Anyone who isn't interested go do something else you do enjoy and don't watch.  Some of us do enjoy the LOGO shows and TSVs.  If you can't think of anything better to do, I'll give you a myriad of suggestions, none of which would include cimplaining on this board.

Honored Contributor

Many people really enjoy the line so I say live and let live.  There is room for everyone's preferences.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm curious, do the poster's complaints effect your life in any way? Do they inconvenience you in any way?? Why the need to parrot the same old lines?I t was obvious from the title of the post what it was about , so why not walk on by? Just asking.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

I wish there were more LOGO TSVs, as I've become addicted to this line and layering.  I can't get enough of coffee, chocolate, and LOGO.  Pretty soon, one of these is going to have to go....I'm thinking it'll have to be the chocolate. LOL. 

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm curious, do the poster's complaints effect your life in any way? Do they inconvenience you in any way?? Why the need to parrot the same old lines?I t was obvious from the title of the post what it was about , so why not walk on by? Just asking.

...And the purpose of this is???

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

...And the purpose of this is???

And what was the purpose of your reply???