Regular Contributor

Re: So now vehicles are on list to clean!

I cannot do all of that! I wear gloves and mask in anywhere that i go which is not much.  take the gloves off carefully and the mask off carefully in the car.  That is all too much to deal with.  I change my clothes when i get home.  There is only so much I can do!

If we all had the same opinion or everyone was the same. the world would be a very boring place!
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, glad I still have my sense of humor!   This was quite entertaining and I have to say I agree with most of you on the "overdoing it" stuff!  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

This is not from a reliable source. It's from cash car buyers dot com. They made it all up themselves and then added a CDC reference to make it look legit. Horrible despicable misinformation here. I think it should be deleted. It is health advice that does not come from a medical or expert source.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

@september wrote:

I like a clean car, but I think the cleaning obsession is now going way overboard!

-----  

I have to agree.  Common sense and caution are one thing. 

What can become obsessive cleaning, is another.  

Respected Contributor

LOL They're not on MY list. A clean car is one thing; these maniacal compulsions? Bologna!

What worries you masters you.
Valued Contributor

As little as I drive now the virus, if there, will have died inbetween trips. Also, if I don't touch my face, I can wash my hands when I get home.

Respected Contributor

I have a can of Lysol. I spray the doorknobs, mailbox and car door handles once a week. I am the only one here, so that is good enough for me. I just remember not to touch my face until I have washed my hands.
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

This is not from a reliable source. It's from cash car buyers dot com. They made it all up themselves and then added a CDC reference to make it look legit. Horrible despicable misinformation here. I think it should be deleted. It is health advice that does not come from a medical or expert source.

@FlowerBear 

Please notice this source.  

Thank you @Porcelain 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras