Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness @Mizz Daizy  I sure remember you Lotus!  It is so good to hear from you!  I am so sorry that you still have so much residual weakness and can only type with your thumb.  However, it is good to know you were able to  move close to your son.  

I am also glad you have escaped covid!!  Hopefully things will calm down in a little bit and your son & his family will be able to visit again.  

I am going to tag @dmod nj so hopefully she will see this as well.

Hugs to you and come back whenever you can. Heart  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Valued Contributor

Re: So many unfamiliar nics

[ Edited ]

@Mizz Daizy Hi Lotus! Of course I remember you. So nice to see you here again. I don’t know what happened, but I hope you become 100% well again soon. Drop by more often. I heard the forums aren’t closing down after all 😊

Esteemed Contributor

@Mizz Daizy , I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through.  So frustrating. I hope things turn around for you soon and you'll be able to spend more time with with your son.  I, too, remember you as Lotus. 

Honored Contributor

@Mizz Daizy  So good to see you, Lotus. I tried emailing you a few times, but after your move, wasn't sure if it was the same. 

I sure hope you continue to escape Covid.   

Sending prayers to you, my friend.  

Thank you, @pitdakota  for the shout out. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.