Honored Contributor

So far, I have not seen almost anything new on this fall fashion preview that I like. Im surprised.

[ Edited ]

I usually  see a few things I like on QVC. I'm surprised that on this whole fall preview I haven't seen almost anything new I like. I did like one IM faux suede shirt, but it doesn't come in my size and it's high priced, and a pair of  comfy loafers from Dr. Scholl's. Is anyone else thinking this way. I'm surprised. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: So far, I have not seen anything new on this fall fashion preview that I like at all

It really is a lot of the same old same.... lounge sets, joggers, casual shoes.  I have been watching on and off since yesterday.  I only bought one thing that was actually on air.  the half zip pullover by kulaburra.  I am not a huge fan of that line but I liked the blue color so much.  I feel like I will wear that a lot.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: So far, I have not seen almost anything new on this fall fashion preview that I like. Im surpris

I have seen an item or two, but I am not willing to pay the prices that they are being offered at.

I actually loved A-399746 Laurie Felt top but out the door it's easily $70.00. Not doing it.

It's a want not a need. 

Honored Contributor

Re: So far, I have not seen almost anything new on this fall fashion preview that I like. Im surpris

@Mindy D I'm in northern Palm Beach County.  The next time I buy any fall or winter wearable will be right after I buy tickets to travel to some place where I'd need to be dressed in clothes I don't need now. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't even looked at any of it. I still have things that I purchased last year that I haven't worn. For now  at least , enough is enough. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I loved that fringed striped sweater/poncho they showed this morning.  I was asleep and awoke just as it sold out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

There is nothing I'm remotely interested in.  Everything looks sort of drab and something I could have purchased 5 years ago.  But, I'm annoyed because I ordered a set of Logo tanks on 7/26 that went from in process to backorder to in process with now a new delivery date of 8/13.  And, its in stock right now.  I'm kind of over all of it, high prices, dreadful shipping, unappealing colors, its all sort of blah to me right now.

Honored Contributor

I saw about 3 minutes of a presentation this morning and frankly, how I ever watched those hard sell antics back in the 90's leaves me scratching my head. Nothing for me.😳

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So far I have seen nothing that looks new, fresh, and updated. I have some fall and winter things I like better in my closet. We are planning a road trip in No ember and was checking to see if I found anything to take on my trip....nothing worth the prices they are asking since it isn't really updated imho. I still have some things I purchased right before COVID that I couldn't wear for almost two years...some are still new,  so I plan on wearing them since I like them better than almost anything I have seen, not just on QVC, but in stores as well. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D  I haven't made any purchases from QVC this year. First time since the 90's. I do review the "Items Recently On Air" but never see anything worthwhile. Any fall items are of no use to me in south Florida. I am sure QVC is all their glory now that they can bring back all the jackets, sweaters, long sleeve tops, long pants, joggers, winter footwear, etc. They must have a massive inventory of these items. QVC has no trouble bringing in these items despite the pandemic and supply chain issues, but has struggled to get warm weather clothing in the past 2 years.

I did purchase a pair of bermuda shorts from HSN that I am pleased with. I just may go and check if there are any left in my size!