Respected Contributor

Re: So excited - We got our son a truck

That is so exciting!

Honored Contributor

I am very excited for you! Smiley Happy  What a great mom & dad you are and a lucky son he is!

Now, you have to tell us how you plan on springing the surprise!!

Contributor

Well done very loving parents!  You all three are so fortunate to have each other.  It's so good when we can affirm our grown children for their good work,  Enjoy the moments, I know you will.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

First off I want to say, I am impressed that he got into a Vet College. I know what my niece went through. She had excellent grades but before they would admit her the school imsisted she have more experience with animals.

Well done, I am sure he has done alot of hard work to get where he is. And thank you for rewarding him with a much needed truck. Hope it serves him well.  

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak   Your son will be over the moon when he sees his new truck.

I always believed if your child was working hard towards a goal and you could do something to ease the burden, I was all in.

Please let us know how you chose to surprise him.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak 

Fantastic!  It brings such joy when we can do something special for our kids, large or small.  Your pride in him comes through loud and clear in your post.   

Esteemed Contributor

Kevin has never spent the night at home since we built in 2015. He comes and goes on holidays because he volunteers to work in the mornings and again in the evenings to feed the horses and cattle in care. 

Yesterday he text he was coming Friday afternoon through Sunday. We were over the moon. And then the truck happened. 

Neighbor will have it in his garage and I will text him when to place it on our driveway. Out of sight from living room.

Then DH will find a reason to get him outside and I’ll take pics. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak Sounds so wonderful and you'll have to keep us posted!  You're going to have a wonderful family weekend!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

You are so lucky to have such a good son and he is so lucky to have parents like you and the animals are so lucky to have him, too!

Respected Contributor

What a wonderful thing you and DH are doing for your very hardworking son.  He will be over the moon with love and gratitude for your kind actions.  Enjoy this week-end and cherish the time you have with him.  Smiling as I read your post.