Honored Contributor

So did I mention my new job?

Not sure. 🧐
I’m working in a nurse residency program on a cardiac telemetry unit at a large local hospital that is a major cardiac care facility. Lots of open heart “CABG” and heart attack patients on my unit. I really love it. Working nights 7pm-730am isn’t easy but I really love the nurses on the night shift. Everyone has been so supportive. Also lots of training classes.
Honored Contributor

Re: So did I mention my new job?

@bikerbabe 

Happy for you, enjoy!

You worked for this.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@bikerbabe  Skillshare_Niiice.gif

Congratulations !

Honored Contributor

Bless you, glad someone is willing to do that nasty, dirty, stressful job as my niece describes nursing. That being said, she loves nursing, go figure.

Honored Contributor

Praises and blessing to you.  That is a hard area and a wonderful oppertunity for you.  Glad you are enjoying it.  Makes it easier when you can enjoy what you are doing and the surroundings to get it done.  Keep up the good work and continue to make a difference. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Congratulations @bikerbabe !  Its wonderful to go to a job everyday that you enjoy. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Congrats, @bikerbabe !!!!  That is so exciting. 

Honored Contributor

Big ATTA GIRL to you.  You're doing great and you should be so proud.  Thank you, thank you, thank you too for choosing that line of work, it's so needed.  

Esteemed Contributor

@bikerbabe  Congratulations! Love the on-the-job training aspect of a wide-open field that continues to expand in many directions. The possibilities in that area are endless for an ambitious person . . . reach for your dreams!! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Whoohooo! Love hearing this ! I am so glad you are liking this area. CCU nurse here of more years than I will admit. I loved working with cardiac patients. I know the 7p-7a shift can be hard to acclimate to, but hang in there.  How long is the residency program?  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *