Honored Contributor

So You Think You Can Dance 8/31 (spoilers)

We have our final 4.  IMO 1 dancer is far superior to the other 3.

I was a bit disappointed with some of the choreography tonight.  Nothing was really WOW and at this point it all should be.

Valued Contributor

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 8/31 (spoilers)

Spoiler
Was kind of hoping for an all-female final 4.  Though I loved Jim!  Was not surprised to see him go.  Judges were always exceptionally harsh on him.  Don't get all the lavish praise for Virgil either.  Melanie REALLY outdanced him tonight!  Gaby has been my #1 favorite all season.  I also like JaJa.  She has come a long way!
"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 8/31 (spoilers)

@SHIRAZ wrote:
Spoiler
Was kind of hoping for an all-female final 4.  Though I loved Jim!  Was not surprised to see him go.  Judges were always exceptionally harsh on him.  Don't get all the lavish praise for Virgil either.  Melanie REALLY outdanced him tonight!  Gaby has been my #1 favorite all season.  I also like JaJa.  She has come a long way!

Spoiler
I too agree the judges have been harsh on Jim.  I thought last week's chorepgraphy did him in.  The judges always said he needed to connect with his partner, so he's given choreography in which he is instructed not to look at his partner. 

Gaby has always been my favorite.  I thought the most rounded street dancer (by progression) was Ed/Neptune.

Seeing Robert and Alex tonight was a bonus for me.  For some reason, I never cared for Melanie.