Esteemed Contributor

Re: So, Who Assassinated JFK?

@Cakers3 Here's the problem with that theory. It was the 60s. Everyone smoked.... Woman LOL 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

If there's truly nothing more to it than a lone gunman, why not release all documents that are stored?  Unredacted.

All these people are long gone.

Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

@Cakers3 Here's the problem with that theory. It was the 60s. Everyone smoked.... Woman LOL 

Not everyone inhaled though.

Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
Who cares anymore? This country can't let anything go from the past, which is why we never get ahead. Move on people, let it go!!!!

While I'm not one to rehash this assassination, I don't think that we should ever let go of history. Without history, we have no context. Without history, we can neither be proud nor be duly ashamed. Without history, we can move on only in ignorance.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Deep State my Foot!  I am really surprised that so many on this forum seem to swallow that excuse!!

Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@bathina wrote:
Omg. Tin foil hat time.

With a big dose of Kool-Aid added..

Possibly with a double shot of Vodka.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

I don't know other than Oswald. If he acted alone or with others we just don't know. None of this is funny. If you were alive on 11-22-63 I am sure that there is nothing funny or joke worthy about who killed President Kennedy. My father always held Texas responsible. 

As a Texan I disagree. Someone wanted him dead and I think it was those in our gov't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Someone knows but as time passes, those someones may be dying off. I believe it was a government thing - but who knows which government. I also wonder about connections - M.Monroe (Did she know too much?), Robert Kennedy, John Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr., Malcolm X. Was our country going in a direction the 'status quo' didn't like?  [but I also believe Epstein is in hiding to save face for prominent old, weird men who were his partners in crime]

Do you really think Epstein in still alive? Just curious, honestly I hadn't thought about it, but it would just about figure.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@alliswell   Thank you, I just bought for my Kindle.

Respected Contributor

@50Mickey   Thank you for your post. This is definitely NOT a joke.  A president was assassinated and at that time we were all devastated.  Whether it be speculation or not, this was a travesty.