Respected Contributor

Re: So, Who Assassinated JFK?

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

So many theories @golding76.. I was there, what small airport are you referencing!

Probably Love Field.  Not so little anymore but it is definitely not the size of DFW.

No not Love Field.  At the time it was the only commercial airport in Dallas.

Honored Contributor

You ladies are far too intelligent to trade in conspiracy theories. Occam's razor is usually the best guide. A crazy dude, riled up by divisive propaganda of the time. Lots of those exact sorts of people around even now.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

The small general aviation airport at Garland (at that time -- 1963).

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

Since the very beginning I have believed Lyndon Johnson was responsible.  No, he didn't pull the trigger, but could have easily made it known he wanted Kennedy gone.  After reading Robert Caro's three books about LBJ, I am convinced Johnson was behind the assasination. 

@this is my nic  Me too!  I live in DC suburbs and watched LBJ during his years....the only good thing that came from him while he was in office was Lady Bird's Pedernales River Chili recipe!

Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Shawnie,

The one in Garland, Texas.

I remember it.  For private non commercial only.  Very very tiny.  It was at ENWHighway and what would become LBJ years later.  

Regular Contributor

If anyone if interested on You Tube, there is a channel called : Valuetainment.  He interviews mafia boss-Michael Franzese.  There are 2 episodes.  Both are interesting.  One deals with JFK.  He says that the mob and CIA worked together on many projects. 

Other videos that you might find interesting on You Tube:

1) JFK 's speech to the press regarding secret societies.  Within 2 weeks of that speech he was dead.  Really pay close attention to what he is saying.

2) LBJ's mistress talking about LBJ and what he knew about "the big event" (that's how the intelligence community referred to the assignation).

There was also the first black secret service agent who was a whistleblower on the assignation. The security protocols were abandoned that day.  His videos/interviews are also eye opening.  He was targeted (in my opinion) and jailed so I assume he was legit as his story never changed.  Not sure if his videos are still out there with all the mass censorship going on, you might have to dig for them.

On the same You Tube channel I mentioned above, secret service agent Clint Hill talks about it as well. Spoiler alert: It's the "official" story.

Regular Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Just a note, but we all know that Allen Dulles was not of the same political party as JFK, right?  His brother, John Foster Dulles, was Secretary of State under President Dwight. D. Eisenhower.

JFK wanted to break up the CIA "into a million pieces." He fired Dulles and then Dulles returned to head up the Warren Commission.  I don't believe in coincidences.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

If it was oswald ,alone what was in it for him?

What was in it for John Hinkly Jr?

Or Squeaky Fromm?

Or Sirhan Sirhan?

Or Charles Whitman?

Or Stephen Paddock?

Or the many other people who've decided to shoot someone?

In so many cases we never know the reasons, but in this case, somehow we have to have a reason.

Some people aren't well and shoot other people for reasons only they will ever know. They act alone, they have their own warped reasons. It happens more often now than ever, yet we're still so concerned with this one case as if Oswald is somehow different and couldn't possibly have just bee one more crazy guy with a gun.

Respected Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

Since the very beginning I have believed Lyndon Johnson was responsible.  No, he didn't pull the trigger, but could have easily made it known he wanted Kennedy gone.  After reading Robert Caro's three books about LBJ, I am convinced Johnson was behind the assasination. 

@this is my nic  Me too!  I live in DC suburbs and watched LBJ during his years....the only good thing that came from him while he was in office was Lady Bird's Pedernales River Chili recipe!

I mean, there's also the Civil Rights Act of 1964. But sure... chili is also good.

Regular Contributor

@Somertime 

Interestingly, Joe Kennedy , Sr was also a bootlegger during the prohibition. Made tons of $$$.

The mob also owned the bar where the secret service was drinking the night before.  Their front man for the business--Jack Ruby!