Frequent Contributor
The death of Eric Hill on the Bachelorette has set a very sad tone this season. He would have made it to the final 2 in my book, as I became aware of the path he was on. Intuitively, and clearly, here, was a man who had a genuine spirit and beautiful soul.
Esteemed Contributor

It appears that he lasted a long time but not sure when he was eliminated. He seems to be one of the most handsome and most sincere of the group. Very tragic loss.

Super Contributor

Filming of the Bachelorette had been completed before Eric Hill's fatal paragliding accident in April. He was not one of the finalists. It is a very sad situation.

Valued Contributor

DWTS has dedicated this season to Eric.

Honored Contributor

He was the handsomest, as far as I'm concerned. I don't understand some of the men she picked . . . not the best looking ones, for sure. Although personality counts tool, I know.

She was on Jimmy Kimmel late last night and wouldn't say whether she was engaged or not.

[Don't ask me why I was up that late . . . that would start a firestorm here.]

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

dup

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor
On 5/20/2014 MomOf4 said:

I never heard them say this.

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/20/2014 MomOf4 said:

Do you mean the Bachelorette dedicated this season to Eric Hill? That is what Chris Harrison said at the very beginning of the show.

Frequent Contributor
Yes, it is this season on the bachelorette that is dedicated to him. Leaves such a cloud for me, and I find myself looking for him in any scene. Seems surreal. And I agree, that some of the bachelors chosen had me scratching my head. However, I trust she knows best who works for her. I also thought Chris said we would Eric several times. As I mentioned, earlier, I think he is the handsomest one and am curious to see why she lets him go. I, too, remember reading about his death in April, yet, it did not hit home until I watched Chris at the beginning of the show last evening. Breaks my heart.
Esteemed Contributor

I find myself looking for him in the group also. Always tragic when someone young dies. As far as Andi not keeping some of the best looking ones is great. Marriages never last when it is based on looks anyway.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.