Esteemed Contributor

So Few Funny or Interesting Things Allowed Here

Does anyone else feel like this board has become rather bland?

Image result for bored squirrel

At least we can still discuss grammar and what vegetables we like.  Yay.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
QVC Customer Care

Re: So Few Funny or Interesting Things Allowed Here

This post has been removed by QVC because it is resuming a closed discussion.

Honored Contributor

Finding an acceptable topic of discussion is a challenge for sure. 

So hows your weather?  We had a cold front come through and had a nice shower.  Now it's chilly. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Most likely because they are some who cannot be trusted to leave prejudice and bigotry out of discussions here. I am appalled by what some people actually put in writing on this forum

Respected Contributor

Mid to high 80's.  Summer appears to have arrived.  We have had a few days of windy sunny days. We're not used to the breeze. Feels nice, though. Wish we could save it up for July and August.

Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel but don't forget "we" asked for it so we have no one to blame but ourselves for out of control moderation! 

Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

Not really. There's plenty to discuss and read about. To me, it's a quiet place to relax and enjoy....something I find to be RARE when it comes to any forum on the net today.

Trusted Contributor

YES! Spent a lot of time here years ago and learned so much, about different products, deals, ideas, differences of opinions, etc. It's down right boring here, nothing against the company, of course, but they took away the fun of discussing current events and the programming, hosts, etc.I agree with you 110 percent, bland board now. I take a peek back often because it really was a fun and interesting place to come to (but by habit, mostly).

⚓️
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

YES! Spent a lot of time here years ago and learned so much, about different products, deals, ideas, differences of opinions, etc. It's down right boring here, nothing against the company, of course, but they took away the fun of discussing current events and the programming, hosts, etc.I agree with you 110 percent, bland board now. I take a peek back often because it really was a fun and interesting place to come to (but by habit, mostly).

Current events? There is arguing going on about which forum is the proper one to place your message. Not easy to find a thread without arguing going on.

Esteemed Contributor

I like that certain people who want to shove their opinion down your throat can not any more. I usually find something to read here interesting but I do go to FB more lately.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.