Respected Contributor

Re: So Done With Hot and Humid Summer..Looking Forward to Fall and Cooler Days

Having lived in hot and humid climates, I don't envy anyone who does.   I'll keep summer here, we almost always cool down overnight.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

We've had extremely hot, humid weather for the last few months. Right now it's 82 and the humidity is 74% going to around 90. We also have not had as many pop up t-storms or even rainy days since spring. I'm so over summer!

Respected Contributor

I can take the heat, its the humidity and dew point that kills it for me.  And it seems we never get a breeze any more.

Esteemed Contributor

I live in Arizona where it will be near 100 for another month or so. I wish our summers ended at Labor Day. I don't get it. It seems once Labor Day is here it means BAM summer is over, bring out the boots and sweaters. We don't have a specific day when our winter ends and shorts and sandals start. 

Respected Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

I can take the heat, its the humidity and dew point that kills it for me.  And it seems we never get a breeze any more.

I so agree.  Our dew points have been in the low 70's most of the summer.  You can't walk outside without breaking into a sweat.  I'm so ready for Fall.

Esteemed Contributor

I will take the hot and humid days any day over the bleak winter days!!.

Regular Contributor

Count me in.  I hate summer and am always glad to see the HHH days go away!

Esteemed Contributor

Hate the heat!  My favorite seasons are fall and winter.  I can always warm up with a cozy sweater by the fireplace.  Just can't cool down in summer, I hate to sweat.  I don't like living in air conditioning.  Give me fresh crisp air.

Honored Contributor

We had some nice clouds and rain this week with temps in the 60s and it was so nice! Back to the 90s today though. I can't wait for fall and to be able to wear my boots and cute closed toe shoes. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I do not want summer to end here in southern WV!  I don't care how hot and humid it gets, there will be absolutely NO complaints from me.  Last winter started early and held on tight until April; it was brutally cold for months, and predictions are that we will see the same pattern this year.  I am not ready to go there yet.