Honored Contributor

So.....Anything Exciting Going On?

We bought a fresh baked blueberry pie at market the other day.  It is a single serving size but easily enough for two people to share.  

It's the week-end so a treat is always on the menu.

Woman Happy

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Re: So.....Anything Exciting Going On?

[ Edited ]

Well, yeah...now that you ask...we just put together a sit-on toy excavator for the almost 3 yo grandson.  He's going to be delighted 😊 Unfortunately it's raining here and this is most definitely not an indoor toy 😜

Esteemed Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Well, yeah...now that you ask...we just put together a sit-on toy excavator for the almost 3 yo grandson.  He's going to be delighted 😊 Unfortunately it's raining here and this is most definitely not an indoor toy 😜

@tansy,  chicken!    Smiley LOL

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm a smart chickie, @Marp.  The excavator is going over to the grandkid's house this weekend 🐣🐥

Esteemed Contributor

LOL Tansy, that is right up there with a drum set.  I'm sure mom and dad will be thrilled, especially if the weather is bad.

Esteemed Contributor

Putting the last touches on  a 3 yr old's birthday party . Assembling a kitchen set .

He already has the  Black & Decker work bench .  Good way to foster learning  life skills to help Mom around the house.

Trusted Contributor

@Marp wrote:

LOL Tansy, that is right up there with a drum set.  I'm sure mom and dad will be thrilled, especially if the weather is bad.

@Marp   That made me laugh.  When I was a kid, my aunt and uncle bought a drum set for their kids for Christmas.  ( 6 kids all under 7 at the time)... It lasted one day.  The kids thought it would make a great trampoline and jumped through each drum. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 My now 16 yr. old GS had one as a wee boy, leftover from his 2 older sisters. He had such fun with it, "cooking" and fixing food for his family. He also had toy tools. Always good to give them variety.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@Marp wrote:

@Marp   That made me laugh.  When I was a kid, my aunt and uncle bought a drum set for their kids for Christmas.  ( 6 kids all under 7 at the time)... It lasted one day.  The kids thought it would make a great trampoline and jumped through each drum. 🤦🏻‍♀️

@Mombo1,  your aunt and uncle should be grateful the kids turned the drum set into a trampoline.  I speak with the voice of experience.   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Hardly. I gave my husband a fresh caramel and his crown came off! I felt so bad but he said it must have been loose and would have come off in time. I'm guessing the dentist will get him in early next week.