Esteemed Contributor

Snow, Sleet and Freezing Rain, Oh My.

We here NEPA we are to get snow, sleet and the worst, freezing rain. Snow wise it's to be 2 to 5 inches.

That is not a lot of snow but with the other stuff it might be dicey driving. Freezing rain can turn a road and sidewalks into a skating rinks.

Are you in the path of this lovey mess?

Honored Contributor

Re: Snow, Sleet and Freezing Rain, Oh My.

I would put stew in the crock pot.

Please stay safe.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2   Fortunately, no I am not.  Here in DC we had a lot of rain on Friday, the first, and then a warm, beautiful day yesterday when it hit 60 with sun, then some rain last night into this morning, but much cooler--40 degrees right now and overcast.

My icemelt is ready near the front door for when the ice/snow inevitably surfaces this winter.

Happy 2021!

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 , I'm kinda in east central Pa. and we had about an inch of snow this morning. We're to get snow and rain later  this evening. I'm sick of it all ready. Say hello to Petunia from my kitties.

Trusted Contributor

This morning here in New Jersey, the snowflakes were so big.   Just got a dusting here and it's pretty much gone now.

Esteemed Contributor

@catter70   Petunia says "hello" back to your kitties.  Oh boy, P has been in rare form lately.

Esteemed Contributor

@aroc3435   Sunny and 60?  I would give a body part to have that for 1 day. lol

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG   No worries about me staying safe. I do not stick my nose out if it is slippery.  I still use a cane, don't trust my balance.  A cane on ice is not a good thing.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm in central Pennsylvania.  We have rain, sleet and hail about half an hour ago.  Ironically we had a very nice day yesterday.  I'm so glad we removed our Christmas lights from the house yesterday.  

Trusted Contributor

No

"Coming to ya from Florida"