Super Contributor

Re: Sneak peek at my new puppy at 7 wks

On 3/2/2015 Make-up LVR said:
On 3/1/2015 lucylover64 said:

How is it going, Make-up LVR?! Let us know how Boaz is doing when you get some time! Smile

We had a 3 hour drive home and he was great. I had a crate for him and he slept most of the way home. We put him in his crate on night 1 to go to sleep and he barked and cried for 10 minutes then fell asleep through the night. He had no potty accidents during the night, although we are still working on potty training. He seems to be pretty laid back and will play by himself with his toys. He loves to cuddle and will fall asleep in my husbands lap for an hour or so at a time. So far so good...... Smiley Happy

HOORAY!!!! Thanks so much for the update! How wonderful and exciting! I hope things continue to go well--congratulations on your new furbaby! Keep us posted! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.wub} Aww, geez....lucky you!

I've had the honor of being guardian to 5 Goldens, & I think they are the absolute GREATEST!

I currently have a 5 year old male, & he's my best friend. For some reason, the boys are even MORE loving & attentive than the females (in my experience). But of course, the girls are also exceptional. Smile

They require as much attention as a child, so if you're the type of person who likes that constant loving companionship, Goldens are a great choice.

ENJOY HIM!

Esteemed Contributor

Good luck with the new puppy. I agree Golden's are the best.
Occasional Contributor

Aww, I just want to cuddle him!

Regular Contributor

On 3/2/2015 goldenretriever said:

{#emotions_dlg.wub} Aww, geez....lucky you!

I've had the honor of being guardian to 5 Goldens, & I think they are the absolute GREATEST!

I currently have a 5 year old male, & he's my best friend. For some reason, the boys are even MORE loving & attentive than the females (in my experience). But of course, the girls are also exceptional. Smile

They require as much attention as a child, so if you're the type of person who likes that constant loving companionship, Goldens are a great choice.

ENJOY HIM!

Hi, I love Goldens too! This is my third and like you I prefer the males, I've never had a female. Every female I've met, though are very sweet and gentle. We actually considered getting a female this time but went with a male again. I think the males are goof balls and more loving. This is my first time crate training and it's made a huge difference for the better.

Regular Contributor

Meet our new puppy, Boaz Obadiah Wade. photo 11037347_10206447247246775_5222975319290997566_n.jpg" alt="Boaz" />

Some first snap shots on our first day with Boaz.

Esteemed Contributor

Omg he is adorable. Looks very happy.
Regular Contributor

Boaz O. is a lucky pup having such a caring pet-parent. Congrats and much happiness! Perhaps one day you will buy him a little ""Ruth.""

Esteemed Contributor

It will be neat to se our pups progress since they are the same age.
Regular Contributor

On 3/2/2015 ccassaday said: It will be neat to se our pups progress since they are the same age.

Yes, it will. I love the pictures of Chloe.