Regular Contributor

Re: Sneak peek at my new puppy at 7 wks

"" alt=""Boaz"" />

So excited to be able to pick up this little guy tomorrow!

Esteemed Contributor

Cute. Good luck with the new puppy. Chloe is I swear twice as big as when we got her two weeks ago. She weighed twelve pounds at her first vet appointment and seems twice as big now.
Regular Contributor

On 2/27/2015 ccassaday said: Cute. Good luck with the new puppy. Chloe is I swear twice as big as when we got her two weeks ago. She weighed twelve pounds at her first vet appointment and seems twice as big now.

I've been thinking about you. How did the first few nights go? Did she sleep through the night. I don't think my last golden slept for 3 years! lol ... I saw an updated picture you posted of her and she is soooooo cute!

Esteemed Contributor

Could eat him up, he is so cute!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Make-up LVR said:
On 2/27/2015 ccassaday said: Cute. Good luck with the new puppy. Chloe is I swear twice as big as when we got her two weeks ago. She weighed twelve pounds at her first vet appointment and seems twice as big now.

I've been thinking about you. How did the first few nights go? Did she sleep through the night. I don't think my last golden slept for 3 years! lol ... I saw an updated picture you posted of her and she is soooooo cute!

She gets baby gated in the kitchen at night. She isn't in a crate. We have doggie pads down at night. She actually gets penned up around ten and has been sleeping until six thirty or so. The first few nights she was up at four but that only lasted a couple of nights!
Trusted Contributor

Oh what a luv muffin !! Congrats on your new baby ! The spoiling will be so much fun !

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

He is so adorable. Lucky you!

Esteemed Contributor

Cong rates... Is he a white lab? or a Golden?

Super Contributor

How is it going, Make-up LVR?! Let us know how Boaz is doing when you get some time! Smile

Regular Contributor

On 3/1/2015 lucylover64 said:

How is it going, Make-up LVR?! Let us know how Boaz is doing when you get some time! Smile

We had a 3 hour drive home and he was great. I had a crate for him and he slept most of the way home. We put him in his crate on night 1 to go to sleep and he barked and cried for 10 minutes then fell asleep through the night. He had no potty accidents during the night, although we are still working on potty training. He seems to be pretty laid back and will play by himself with his toys. He loves to cuddle and will fall asleep in my husbands lap for an hour or so at a time. So far so good...... Smiley Happy