Trusted Contributor

Re: Smart TV's....Are they spyed safe?

MJ, Thank you....I will have my son do that when he gets home from work. Seems simple enough. The TV is a Samsung like yours. I bought it because it was on sale and I was between pays and did not want to use my savings. I had no idea about it until a friend scared be half to death that I was being monitored. Thanks again.

Joy, thank you too. I left an email for you. Hope you got it.

Respected Contributor

On 3/19/2015 Bobbisue said:

MJ, Thank you....I will have my son do that when he gets home from work. Seems simple enough. The TV is a Samsung like yours. I bought it because it was on sale and I was between pays and did not want to use my savings. I had no idea about it until a friend scared be half to death that I was being monitored. Thanks again.

Joy, thank you too. I left an email for you. Hope you got it.

I did, and just replied -- thank you, (((Bobbisue)))!

You enjoy that new TV in good health. I'm sure your son can easily switch off the features you have no need of.

Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2015 Hooty said:
On 3/18/2015 RetRN said:

Bobbisue, all of your activity is monitored and there are cameras everywhere. You must be very careful.

LOL, I love it!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Somebody's watching me!!!

Well I wouldn't go as far to tell Bobbisue that everything is monitored, but I am careful to cover the camera on my electronic devices, and I won't even say my passwords out loud. My husband thinks that is a little crazy, but I'd rather error on the side of safety.