Honored Contributor

Re: Slow processing of returns

@LUV 2 SHOP

Yes same thing here with slow returns.

I don't even look except when we are preparing to go out of town. I know not to order anything too close to that date because keeping track of WHEN packages will be delivered has its share of frustrations too.

It has occurred to me that there might be some profit in delaying credits to ones account.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Yes!  I do like the OP....take the package into the post office and get it "scanned" and a printed out receipt for proof.  It never changes from the status unavailable on tracking....I check it daily....then a long time late it will show up as a return.  Thankfully....but I have been right at the mark to call CS about it wondering what is going on with their tracking system.  I even put the number in on the USPS site and it has no information either.

Now ladies even though you get a refund posted on your order status page....please go to the CC website or your bank account as I have caught Q still not putting the credit thru 3 times now.  All within the last several months.  When I called CS they act shocked...like it has never happened like that before...I had to wait for someone in a higher up area to fix the last 2 returns that never were credited back to me even though my account said it had.  That's new for Q and it is really a huge issue.

Frequent Contributor

Whatever happened to Q = Quality, V = Value, and C = convience?  The mission of the company has changed, but someone forgot to tell loyal shoppers. Also, why such a big deal about exchanges?  That is not a new option. Slow returns, low inventory, and slow return shipments makes the possibility of an exchange nearly impossible. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have been having return issues for several months now. My mailman is just as concerned as I am.  He is constantly checking with his supervisor about the USPS packages that sit in a large bin until someone (3rd party) picks them up.

I rarely receive the processing return email anymore.  Once the return is at the post office I get no tracking info until QVC credits me. This can take up to 20 days!!!   I can not get any return tracking details.  This is no way to manage a company return process -  whether issue is with QVC or the post office!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@LUV 2 SHOP wrote:

Am I the only person with this problem?   According to CS no one else has reported this problem. 

---------------------

WRONG!!!  Just wanted to add,  have had this issue for some time now and have called QVC/ CS several times!!! They always tell me that this is the first time they have heard of this and they are sending a message up???  And I say...right......???  

Occasional Contributor

Looks like I will have to STOP shopping with the Q again. I,too, am having a horrible time with SLOW returns. I used a Q label last week to return an expensive item (stupid me) and one week later the package is still here.  I guess third party return company doesn't feel like picking it up. HSN is the BEST when it comes to returns. Item shipped, received and credited all within 4 days! QVC SERIOUSLY needs to rethink this lousy return system.  For now, NO MORE SHOPPING on my end!  Lesson learned.... Again!

Had it with qvc....2 months ago I returned 2 items...can’t get in touch with qvc and when I called my post office with my return trkg # they said qvc has a third party who picks up returns....AND I paid their return label of $6,95each.......no more shppg from QVC.....buyer beware if u hv to do a return