Honored Contributor

Would you believe today I had three different deliveries that had been ordered in early December? The packing slip said order dates were first week of December.... Had no idea they were coming, and just happened to go out the front door around noon and see two Amazon boxes on the porch. Tonight around 8pm the doorbell rang...Heard the truck and saw another package had been delivered. 

Turns out all of these were Christmas gifts from various relatives who live out of town...I spoke to all of them on Christmas and didn’t thank them for gifts because I didn’t think they sent any! Guess I will have to give them a call....

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess.    I didn't know the great Amazon ever shipped anything that late.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
I didn’t either....I think they have some ‘splainin’ to do”!
Honored Contributor

Good to know it wasn't the Q.....just sayin......

Honored Contributor

When someone orders from Amazon & it's not prime or from third party then shipping is "longer".

I ordered a KA SS bowl to replace the glass one that came with mixer.  The bowl was from another source, it took almost 3 weeks to be delivered.  It said at checkout estimated delivery date.  

So, I think most of us are spoiled with quick shipping if the item is in the warehouse or "prime".

Maybe those items weren't.  At least you got them considering 12/10 I took a return package to post office -- still sitting in po waiting for shipper to pick up😡

Honored Contributor
Amazing that after the sellers know how busy the holidays will be, the shipping and delivery system can’t handle it...but once they have your money I guess they don’t really care.