Honored Contributor

You post a message , hit 'post', wait, wait and hope it goes thru and you

don't lose what you type.

I copy and paste , so, as not to have to retype it again.

Not even gonna attempt to send a emoticon

Respected Contributor
Well your a Sharke, you swim fast. 😊
Honored Contributor

@SharkE got your new washer running yet?I like the cheaper old styles the best.They use more water to clean than the newer style which I think just even out the grime.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @dex @Brisky 

We have been having this problem for nearly a year and it is such a pain.

Direct TV came out and “installed” new software, but that hasn’t corrected this problem.😰

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

It's fine for me.

Nothing is consistent here - some people have no problems and others have a lot of problems.  

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  I was reading that spyware and viruses can slow the internet speed.I bet some of us have spyware

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Slow boards again today

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

@SharkE got your new washer running yet?I like the cheaper old styles the best.They use more water to clean than the newer style which I think just even out the grime.

@dex 

I have had my washer and dryer "Whirlpool" for over 17 years, with only one slight problem with the washer that a repairman had to fix a few years back. They can keep all of the expensive fancy newer appliances, I know too many people that have had problems with them. 

Honored Contributor

yep, poor husband shelled out for a new one. No bells and whistles this time around and most importantly no store contracts !

My new whirlpool is hooked up paid 500 for this one. About the cheapest one they had. Not as quiet as the fancy LG one, but, I'll adapt to it. LOL

Probably just run till 2020 or 2021 anyway. Right now under original manufactuers warranty for one yr.

Now, working on learning the book on it. 

Honored Contributor

As i said I have a simple 30 yr old Maytag.  Before they were changed and bought out.  I guess now that I think of it, it is noisy.  I have a small laundry room, and sometimes I close door so I dont have to turn up tv in next room.   I havent ever had a quiet one, so I dont know any better.  Until you mentioned it, lol

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

as long as it does the job don't sweat the small stuff is my motto

I usually have TV on, other junk running, so, I'll learn to ignore it

It's not like jet plane loud you just hear clicks . People with kids wouldn't hear it if it exploded LOL   Us, quiet types can hear every little sound I've been to houses where there's kids screaming, Tv loud bellowing, clang /bang and I can't wait to hit the door.   They wouldn't know the difference I'm bracing for when it starts to wear out and makes 'unusual ' sounds.