Esteemed Contributor

Anyone seeing very slow shipping from Amazon?  I ordered a few times recently and the shipping is getting way too slow for my taste.  One item is going on 5 weeks now and still not here.  Another item was sent but tracking says there is a delay.  The shipping used to be much better IMO.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Slow Shipping from Amazon

Mine is getting faster.  It almost scares me.  I order and it is there.  I often wonder if they are dropping the stuff from the sky.  I don't shop stores anymore because of it.  

Esteemed Contributor

Darn, mine is super slow.  Half the items I order are delayed in some way.  I ordered again today so hopefully that order arrives in a reasonable time.  I swear, it's been so long for some items that I'm starting to forget I ordered them.

Honored Contributor

I  have absolutely no complaints about Amazon delivery.  

I rarely wait more than two days.

Valued Contributor

I placed an order and it took over 2 weeks to get here because it kept going past my town while going to 1 sorting facility to another. It actually went by my town 4 times before it found it's way here. I watched the tracking, so I knew where it was. I could have met them over on the interstate and gotten my order if I had known where they were going. The bad part was I didn't realize the order was being shipped from Hong Kong. I would have changed who I ordered from had I known that. No more overseas orders if I can help it.

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes it is scary how fast an order arrives. (last month 2 items were here in a flash)

Frequent Contributor

, I find that my items are still arriving as quickly as t...

@Snoopp, I find that my items are still arriving as quickly as they are estimated to. Most of the things I order are Amazon Prime and are sold by Amazon directly.  Are the items you are experiencing very slow delivery on purchased through Amazon directly or are they purchased through individual sellers?  That may make a difference on when the item is shipped. I find Amazon's customer service has always been helpful if I have any issues.  I give them a call and have not been disappointed in their responses over the years. You may wish to give them a call if you haven't already on any items that you were expecting and haven't received yet.  Good luck with your newest order Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi @Snoopp 5 weeks???  Was this a third party vendor?  It was not Prime, was it?

I haven't noticed slow shipping in our area.  In fact, if we know we'll be away from home on the weekend, we won't order anything from Amazon on a Friday - because it'll be delivered either Saturday or Sunday. 

Respected Contributor

My last two orders have been delivered before 24 hours.  If you order through a third party your order will probably be slower.

If you paid for prime and aren't getting it, I would definitely file a complaint.

Honored Contributor

I don't have Amazon Prime and notice that if the order is fulfilled by Amazon - they will not send it out until days after so I will receive it later but within the range specified. I once got my 2nd order combined with the first order bought days apart. So in essence my 1st order came on the last day  specified and my 2nd order came super fast.