Trusted Contributor

Slightly irked with QVC Customer Service....

I ordered K42453--Le Creuset 3.75qt Round Cast Iron 2-in-1 Pan.  It is a pot with a lid that is actually a separate skillet.  It was supposed to include a Le Creuset Slotted Spoon, two fabric handle mitts and some recipe cards.

I received the pans, which are beautiful--but all of the extra accessories were missing.  The spoon is $25 to buy separately, and the mitts are $8 each....and I have no idea what the value of the recipe cards would be.  Regardless, I expected to receive them and was disappointed that I did not.

I called QVC Customer Service, and the very disinterested representative told me that "we will send them to you if we have any".  

That's it.  Not "I'm sorry, we will make this right".  Not "If we cannot provide what you paid for, you will receive part of your purchase price".  

Has anyone else had a problem not receiving all accessories that was supposed to be with an order?  Was the situation resolved?

Honored Contributor

Re: Slightly irked with QVC Customer Service....

Not sure, but does the box/postage label have the weight of your package on it?  Perhaps you could prove to them it was missing all the extras by the weight of what was rec'd. 

Tell them you want to order another one (and hope it includes everything!) and you'll gladly send back the pot on their dime......

Honored Contributor

I would have ordered that TSV if I didn't already have a simlar sized round pot and a separate grilling pan.  The extras made it even more special.  Can't believe they didn't think you should be compensated.  I'd call back tomorrow..and insist they make it right.  If they no longer have the other items, they should give you  $ credit.

QVC Customer Care

@CardinalGirl I am so sorry this happened to you. Please send your Membership Number and Order Number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to look into this for you. Alice

Honored Contributor

Yes, about 2 times.  One time I was to recieve an Edward Bess eyeliner with purchase and I did not.  The worst one was a perfume deal a while back.  The perfume was to include a free gift of a small rollerball perfume.  I did not get it.  I went through box, paper, and even dug through garbage for the rollerball, it was just not included

I was disappointed about the eyeliner, as my granddaughter wanted it badly.  We are all EB fans, she loves eyeliner, gloss and make up.  I am a fiend for his lipsticks.

I have to say I never called.  Chances are they will tell me to mail the entire package back, and they will mail a new one.  Either that or they give the story, well it is only good for as many as we have.  I think, well you advertised it and showed it in a picture.  Why offer it then. If that were the case they could have 2, and just tell the other 24,998 people thaey ran out.

Trusted Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

@CardinalGirl I am so sorry this happened to you. Please send your Membership Number and Order Number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to look into this for you. Alice

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@CardinalGirlthi

this has happened to me before with different items.....most of the time, if i dont think i actually need the extras, i ask for a partial refund......a few times i have just sent it back and marked it "defective" so that i am not getting charged for shipping either way.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Recently I called CS because of a charge I DIDN,t recognize.  I knew it was legit.  I told CS it might be the last of a EP.  She put me on hold for about 5 min. Came back and said you have to call your CC co. And get a reference #'  My CC co. Said we don,t get a reference #, but she looked back and said, it is your last payment that originated in AUG.

QVC has hired New help for holidays and if it was an old timer, she would have taken the time to look it up as did the CC rep.  So if you are not satisfied with an answer, call back, different CS, Different answer.

Trusted Contributor

When you call customer service and you don't like the outcome ask for a supervisor or hang up and call back. They always helped me. I can say not one time in all the years I had a problem with CS one way or another they helped me.

Trusted Contributor

Just an update.  It was a week yesterday that I made my first call, and I STILL don't know if I am going to receive the items for which I have already paid.  I keep getting the "we're checking to see if we can get them" line. 

I truly do NOT understand why they advertised that these things were part of the item if they didn't have them.  Perplexing and frustrating.