Honored Contributor

Re: Slightly irked with QVC Customer Service....

I hope they can resolve this for you.  Those items were a nice value.  They should make good on that.

I received a glass dome that was shattered.  They replaced it for me.  I was very happy about that.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I've had a hit and miss relationship with QC customer service as well; but, in their defense, it has mostly been very good.I think it's like any retailer; there are some good employees and some lazy ones. I would call again and ask for a supervisor. Tell the supervisor the whole story, especially about the unconcerned CS rep.

Trusted Contributor

Good news! QVC sent me the missing items. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

@Vickiv wrote:

When you call customer service and you don't like the outcome ask for a supervisor or hang up and call back. They always helped me. I can say not one time in all the years I had a problem with CS one way or another they helped me.

QVC CS is not what it was 10 years ago. It's steadily gone downhiill.  Some of the C.S. reps are almost rude.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Vickiv wrote:

When you call customer service and you don't like the outcome ask for a supervisor or hang up and call back. They always helped me. I can say not one time in all the years I had a problem with CS one way or another they helped me.

QVC CS is not what it was 10 years ago. It's steadily gone downhiill.  Some of the C.S. reps are almost rude.

Hi, Win. I don't have an opinion on QVC Customer Service because I've never had to call, I know, shocking! Having worked in a business with a call center, I have to say that you would probably not believe how rude some customers can be. Hair raising. That's why whenever I have to call CS somewhere to get a product or order addressed, I am nicer than pie because a CS rep will be so happy to deal with "reasonable" that they are more likely to go above and beyond to help.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop