Esteemed Contributor

6pm is owned by Zappos - it's their outlet site. Everything is 1st quality and perfect. Many of the things sold on 6pm are also sold at Zappos (except at higher prices).

Honored Contributor

Just be sure to always check around.  I have purchased quite a few pair of shoes from 6pm.com but there have been plenty of times when they have not had the best price.  

Respected Contributor

Kivah, Thanks so much!  I had never heard of this site either and the prices are very competitive (though with limited colors/sizes) for high end merchandise.

I was very impressed and will be back though I did not find anything this time.  Some of the shoe bargains are fabulous, though I didn't see anything I need.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sleepshirts, Pajamas

[ Edited ]

I just checked out 6pm.com when I saw your thread...I'm not a "pajamas girl", but I do love nightgowns...I don't wear them to bed, as I am more comfortable in just a tank/cami top and womens' boxer shorts while sleeping, but I do love a pretty nightgown or lounging gown after my shower or to just curl up into after a busy day.

They have a beautiful selection and I also saw a couple of cute nightshirts that would be great for lounging also, along with a pair of leggings, on a cold Winter's day!

Thanks for sharing this site!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor
I got some CH sets on clearance from QVC and they are so soft. Don't want to pay full price, but when they have a sale, I'll grab Carole H. and Stan H. loungewear from QVC.