Super Contributor

Has anyone heard when Homeworx candles will be in all Ultas?  They are only in a handful across the country.  I know they are doing a trial but for how long?

Honored Contributor

They are in my store now.  I ordered them online when Ulta was offering two for $40, plus I had $10 off for my birthday and extra points. The first round sound out asap as did my stores, but they appear to now have a steady stock of them.

I didn't know these were a test. So far, loving all the scents that have arrived.

Honored Contributor

Re: Slatkin Candles in Ulta

[ Edited ]

I ordered several of the Slatkin candles last year and gave them to several friends around Christmas. I love the scents but am so disappointed that they are not long-lasting at all. They burn up in no time at all. Sort of embarrassed that I gave any of them away. Same thing with the triple wick candles at BBW. Can’t figure out what all the excitement is about when they are on sale and so many post how fab they are. I will stick with Yankee large jar candles. Slow-burning and clean as well. The fall scents seem to be much more strongly- scented than the spring and summer ones.

Respected Contributor

i bought his candles at kohl's and i'm not impressed. beautiful container but scent isn't long lasting. i got a great price. i think yankee and woodwick are my favs.

Honored Contributor

Re: Slatkin Candles in Ulta

[ Edited ]

For the most part I have been pleased with Homeworx,  I like the Holiday/Harvest and some of the florals, they burn evening and no drowning wicks, but with few options on QVC for the Holidays and the brand expanding to other retailers, I wonder what is happening with QVC and Homeworx partnership?????????

To me Yankee Candle has gone down hill...Most of them I've tried have no scent at all after a couple minutes...So  there's only a few scents I like that they offer now...they did away with my favorite, Storm Watch.....Theres a couple of Christmas scents I like Home For The Holidays and a balsam scent, and a couple florals...but Ive been disappointed with Yankee Candle....

And am so tired of the drowining wicks from B&BWWoman Frustrated  I burn mine out of drafts and no other brand does this for me....I even talked to Sales Associates about this and follow their instructions . ..they say return them and get an exchange or refund, but who has the time to keep going back and forth to their store!!!

@10sluvr 

I really liked the Woodwicks and they were even on QVC for a short time....I see them at the Hallmark Store....

I do like Cheerful Giver too...they are on QVC's website

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  I purchase my Woodwicks from Walmart online; cheapest I've found them.  Currently loving Cinnamon Chai and Pumpkin Butter. The candle person at Walmart told me that these candles (made my Yankee) contain 3 times the oils than any other candle Yankee Candle sells. They do have a great scent throw, I must say.