Valued Contributor

Skeptical about NATURAL deodorants? Check out LAVANILA!! Beyond amazing and it works!

I stumbled on this brand as I googled and went down the worm hole. I wasn't even looking for underarm deodorant! I LOVE THE WEB! Anyway, I read 5 star reviews, one after another, on how great this product was and how well it worked. So I ordered 2-they make a Sport Luxe which was right up my alley. No, I'm not an athlete or even really an exerciser but sometimes I smell like a guy (B.O-wise). They said to give it 2 weeks for your body to readjust itself. I figured what better way to try it then on a 94 degree day with high humidity! I was in and out of several stores and a couple of errands and YES, I had mask and gloves on and used hand sanitizer! This was 5 days ago and NO SIGN OR SMELL OF B.O. AND WETNESS! It is pricey but I am sold. If you buy 2 the site gives you $3 off and free shipping over $40.

Respected Contributor

Re: Skeptical about NATURAL deodorants? Check out LAVANILA!! Beyond amazing and it works!

I love Lavanila!!! I just ordered four of their deodorants, to have on hand. My daughter uses it, also.  My favorite scent is their Vanilla Lavender deodorant.  I could sniff that one all day long and never get tired of its intoxicating smell.  I refuse to put aluminum (in anti-perspirants) onto my armpits, and that is why I pay more for this product. Glad you have discovered it, too.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skeptical about NATURAL deodorants? Check out LAVANILA!! Beyond amazing and it works!

I had switched to Native deodorant.  It worked for odor abut left horrible oily stains on all my clothes.I couldn't get them all out no matter what I tried.  I read that you shouldn't use too much or you may get stains, I didn't. It was awful

NO THANK YOU!

Valued Contributor

@Jersey Born I never would've guessed from day 1 that there would be ZERO smell and wet. I have smelled people using natural deordant and it wasn't working. I never switched to natural cuz it doesn't work, so I am really happy I found this. Never going back to anything else EVER

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Styleovertrend - Exactly!  It just works, and it doesn't stain clothing, or leave a yucky residue. I order it off of their website.  I used to be able to purchase it at Sephora, but they made it more difficult to find it in their stores-- sometimes it just wasn't there to purchase, so I gave up on them and just ordered it myself, directly from the company.  

(What is going on with the fonts in this thread?  It seems they have a life of their own.)

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls 

I tried Native and threw it away after a week or so.  It didn't work worth a <<fill in the blank with your choice of adjectives>>.  I am now using Goat Milk Stuff brand deoderant and love it.  No wetness or odor at the end of the day.  It's a keeper.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Expensive, i think.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I just bought the new Suave Natural Deod. in Walmart, so reasonably priced, not tried it yet.