Honored Contributor

Yes, Q's site is very slow today.  Maybe they're doing maintenance?  Or server problems?

Honored Contributor

It's very slow.

Honored Contributor

Yes, slow is right.  I have been dropped a couple time, because QVC is not responding.  Their service is really bad.  Yesterday at a certain time, it was almost impossible to participate in forums.  Also, the page kept moving up,  I would try to read a post and it forwarded to top of page,over and over... and forget trying to post.  It is slow right now.  Hopefully it will pick up.  But I doubt it.  I don't think the have anyone to take care of it on weekends, LOL!

Honored Contributor

Yes, very slow...........and I'm 'sick and tired' of having to sign in so often...........Geeeees (whatever that means). (Unhappy kitty Cat Mad)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Yes, very slow...........and I'm 'sick and tired' of having to sign in so often...........Geeeees (whatever that means). (Unhappy kitty Cat Mad)

What an understatement about being slow and yes, Romary1, I've lost count on how many times I've had to sign in.

Respected Contributor

Yes, and boy is it annoying!

Honored Contributor

yes, pretty darn slow.......and i have also gotten the "forums closed for maintenance" page.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Site slow to respond

[ Edited ]

I'll post basically what I said in the "Suggestion Box" thread about this problem:

Wow, this is dreadful.  It took over a minute (that's a long time!) for the forum to load after I clicked on "Suggestion Box" and I ended up with a time-out error.  I'm on an iMac (Yosemite) trying Firefox, Chrome and Safari (all current versions).

This is the first I've tried reading or posting today.  The slow response time renders the site nearly unusable.  They might as well shut it down and at least try some kind of troubleshooting and repair.

I see this has been reported all day yet nothing has been done about it.

Yoo-hoo, @QVC_Team@Community_Team@Keyai?  Why is a fix taking so long?

Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

I'm not having a problem. Maybe they got their toolbox out and fixed it lol!

Honored Contributor

Terrible, but typical. I've told them repeatedly to get a new computer programmer company, but they don't listen. Like the new forum isn't bad enough.