Respected Contributor

Are you having a problem today with the boards being very, very slow to respond to a click?   I sure am, so I'm just going to walk away from my Q site.

Respected Contributor

Absolutely I am and it is very irritating.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Super Contributor

Thinking it was my computer running slow, I installed java and deleted all my history.  I was relieved to see your thread.

Honored Contributor

Yes!!!

I was blaming my internet until i saw this thread...now i can stop blaming it and will now sign out .

Too dang slow.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

Oh, good. It isn't just me!

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

I thought it was my computer.  I'm glad I saw your post!

Occasional Contributor

They have made so many changes to the website lately, it is on QVC's end.  I questioned by thw Hearts were gone from items for me to put into collections.  They told me I needed to update Java, but they disappeared when they changed the home page. After I told them nothing was wrong with my computer and that I am computer savvy (worked IT for over 20 years), that I had cleaned cookies, etc. I finally gave up on them giving me an answer.  Ironically the next day the Hearts were back yet I had done nothing to change my computer.  Just like all corporations, they have someone making changes when changes don't necessarily need to be made.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes it is painfully slow!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Site slow to respond

[ Edited ]

It is jacked up today. Makes me crazy!

@QVC Community Team What's up with this impossibly slow site today??

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

It seems to be picking up (hope that doesn't jinx us).  For a couple of hours it was as slow as molasses in January.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise