Honored Contributor

Yup, worse than usual.  I just got here and had problems even doing anything beyond logging in with both Chrome and IE.

I wish they would listen.  There are some sort of script errors on THEIR end that need to be handled.    

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I would agree that the abundance of huge pics and gifs (probably especially the gifs in this case) are just making the problems exponentially worse.

If they would fix the problems on their end, the pics would not be problematic because they aren't the problem.  The internal script problem is the proximate cause of the slowness and browser window breaks.

Now, let's see if I can enter this through...

Respected Contributor

IMO, one of the following needs to happen:

- the tech team responsible for the forum needs to figure out how to make it work correctly -preferably before it goes live, or

- Q needs to get a new tech team to run it, or

- Q needs to shut it down.

Current state is an embarrassment to Q.

Respected Contributor

Re: Site slow to respond

[ Edited ]

Just shut it down or forget it. They really don't care anyway.

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor

If I was to receive a survey from the Q and they asked about customer satisfaction I would have to say a big ZERO when it comes to the forums and how fast it loads!! If I said what I really want to say about this site I would be banned!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Re: Site slow to respond

[ Edited ]

For me it's being like - click on something.  Go do the dishes or whatever.  Come back and the page will probably have changed.  Click on 'reply' - go do something else, then come back and type your reply.  Click the reply and go do another thing.  I have to say, even for as bad as I'm feeling today, I'm getting some stuff done.  Smiley Happy

I have pretty fast internet, too.  No other websites are acting like that for me, either.

ETA - The shopping website seems ok for me right now.  I just went to check 'recently aired' because I forgot to watch the kitchen show this morning and I'm clicking through at a pretty normal pace.   That speaks volumes.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, and this is wthin their system.....

I have either read or spoken to 7 posters since last evening, having the same issues. I would come to believe that (THEY) knw about the problems by now. Although it was NOTED very early by yesterday's very early evening. 

I know that  over 50 posters would not have brought this computer problem(s) at one time. May be that some areas are not as affeced as others. I do NOT know!!

If anyone should know in advance,  please let some of the forums know, then we can relay "that" to those whom we know, having the same ISSUES. 

THANK each and everyone for reading this. 

NAES

Ps: I can barely type on one finger in getting this through. I'm finished for now!     "'NOTEBOOK""........my desktop pc is almost malfunctioning. .....thank U.

Esteemed Contributor

Glad to know that it is not just my computer acting up!  It really is so irritating to have to wait for a long time between moves....page to page or topic to topic!  Less frustrating to just walk away and wait until tomorrow......

Esteemed Contributor

I'm repeating this for anyone who may not have read this:

I just read over 12 more who are HAVING 'same' problems. 

I'm closing off, now....I am not on this frequently anyway, but FYI...I thought anyone could read this and if  -so- pass it ......ON.

NAES.....NAES....(B),,,,,,,,,,,

Honored Contributor

I have been booted off 3 times trying to repond to DooBdoo.  I received this message from IE, after page would not recover

Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore this website. It appears that the website continues to have a problem.
Respected Contributor

The only way to get any action from QVC is to call the office of the QVC president on Monday.  Customer service will give you that number.