Valued Contributor

Re: 📻 SiriusXM for FREE! 👍🏾

Awesome, thank you @Mz iMac !  Listening now 😊

Honored Contributor

Satellite radio service SiriusXM is making its Premier Streaming plan, which includes access to the Howard Stern Show, free until May 15.

The stream is available online or via the SiriusXM app. Users are still encouraged to sign up with a credit card, but it's not necessary. All of the channels, including Howard's and numerous music channels and other talk shows, are accessible now by clicking "Watch and listen now" (on the Android app) or "Start free preview" (on the web site) and selecting a channel.

https://www.cnet.com/news/siriusxm-radio-and-howard-stern-will-be-free-until-may-15/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

They want a credit card so they can hopefully get customers who will forget or not understand that they need to discontinue service or they will be charged!!  Another business taking advantage of the situation!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Pook  Exactly.  Reason why I provided the "no credit card asked" link.

The "source" is from Apple's News.app which only Macs have.  The only thing I copied & pasted were Mac instructions.  I assummed, PC instructions were simular w/no credit card request.  Or OPs are clicking on the wrong thing.

@sunshine45 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif